Harness Assembly Associate – I Assembles, cuts, crimps, strips, terminates wire/cable, tests product built.
- Verify accuracy of job order documentation and purchased parts and current revision level.
- Follow print instructions for assembly operation.
- Operate all hand, electric or pneumatic tools required in the job assembly.
- Operate mechanical testers as required.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Must be available for overtime as required.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and business practices to include industry standards, Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO requirements, health and safety.
- Perform other related duties as directed