Looking for moisture resistant connectors that also withstand harsh environmental hazards such as water…dirt…chemicals…hospital fluids…salt? Looking for easy push-pull connections, fast mate and de-mate cycles with no moving parts or tools required?
Tuff-Seal handles your requirements with ease. Whitney Blake’s patented Tuff-Seal connectors:
- Meet IP68 requirements.
- Enable easy, faster mate and de-mate with high cycle counts and without compromising the sealing capabilities.
- Protect internal contacts from moisture and environmental hazards with a full seal.
- Offer protection against immersion in water at depths greater than 3 meters for long periods of time.
- Are highly flexible and retractable.
- Resist exposure to chemicals.
- Are suitable for any application where harsh environments are a factor.
Like all Whitney Blake cables, cords, connectors and harnesses, Tuff-Seal connectors and cable systems are:
- Customizable: For example, we can customize the mating/de-mating force to meet your specific application requirements.
- Safe: The easy mate and passive latching features keep operators and equipment safe. There are no exposed conductive surfaces to cause electrical shorts. The ease with which the Tuff-Seal connectors will de-mate prevents operators or test equipment from being pulled into moving parts.
- Easy to use: Alignment keys and/or customized connector shapes and pinouts make mating easy and efficient, while preventing electrical cross-over.
- Adaptable: Tuff-Seal connector systems can be designed to meet your specifications for both cable and panel mount.
When you need extraordinary performance, call on Whitney Blake.